Off Rio de Janeiro -
Petropolis Private Tour
Summer Imperial City of the royal family
Another option if you have extra time in Rio, Petropolis city tour will surprise you. 70km away from Rio, the mountain city of Petropolis has a totally different atmosphere and architecture from Rio. Feel in Europe!
- Pick-up at your place (in the south or central zone).
- Quitandinha Palace (outside garden area): was once the biggest palace of south america.
- Imperial Museum: used to be the summer house of the imperial family.
- St.Peter of Alcantara Cathedral: exotic church with neo-gothic architecture.
- Stop for lunch in a portuguese restaurant.
- Crystal Palace: built to be Princess Isabel's botanical garden, today hosts exhibitions and events.
- Santos Dumont house: house where santos dumont lived years before he died,
- Drop-off at your place.
Tuesday to Sunday
8 hours approximately
This tour starts at 8:30am. We buy all the necessary tickets on time in the tour guide line.
Private Driver Guide in Rio de Janeiro.
Pick up and drop-off in the South and Central Zones of Rio.
Tickets/Entrances to Santos Dumont and Imperial museums.
Drinks and food.
Please fill out the form beside or drop me an email at saying in the message:
Date of your private tour
Origin country / Age
Number of guests / children
Pick up address
Mobile / Whatsapp
It is very easy to book the tour: we confirm by email a deposit of 10% by PayPal and the rest is paid in cash at the end of the tour (or at the beginning, if you don't want to carry money)