Off Rio de Janeiro -
Niteroi Private Tour
Scenic city on the other side of Guanabara Bay
You have extra time in Rio and to go off the city? The scenic city of Niteroi, across the guanabara bay, retains the second largest collection of the architect Oscar Niemeyer and the best views of Rio de Janeiro! We visit in this tour:
- Pick-up at your place (in the south or central zone).
- Fish Market:
- Caminho Niemayer: we will visit some projects of the most important architect of Brazil´s history.
- Contemporary Art Museum (MAC): museum designed by Oscar Niemeyer.
- City Park Viewpoint: simply the most beautiful view of Rio de Janeiro!
- Stop for lunch in a seafood restaurant.
- Camboinhas Beach: beautiful ocean beach.
- Drop-off at your place.
Tuesday to Sunday
7 hours approximately
This tour starts at 9:00am. We buy all the necessary tickets on time in the tour guide line.
Private Driver Guide in Rio de Janeiro.
Pick up and drop-off in the South and Central Zones of Rio.
Tickets/Entrances to MAC museum.
Drinks and food.
Please fill out the form beside or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org saying in the message:
Date of your private tour
Origin country / Age
Number of guests / children
Pick up address
Mobile / Whatsapp
It is very easy to book the tour: we confirm by email a deposit of 10% by PayPal and the rest is paid in cash at the end of the tour (or at the beginning, if you don't want to carry money)